Hastings Thrives aims are to:
- Implement programmes which prepare children emotionally and physiologically for learning
- Focusing on pupil well-being through a programme of support and celebration of achievement.
- Running courses and support for teachers to improve inclusion and core subjects.
- Raising aspirations of children and the wider Hastings community through a programme of events designed to celebrate the achievements of pupils.
- Working with local organisations to involve the Hastings Community in their children’s learning and wellbeing.